A summary of events in pictures.
1. At the moment mobile connection is particularly bad on the reserve so we plan to drive to Pemba so I can send my funding application by the deadline at 12pm on 20th June. Just before leaving Dominik unexpectedly goes on a drive to check some road work. I wait and wait, until I recieve news that he is in a large hole....
2. The Nissan is completely lodged and has to be pulled out with the huge German army MANN truck. Now it is too late to drive to Pemba, we decide to try the Termite mound and just hope it works...
3. A shot of the communications hubBush living is not without its stresses, in fact on such occasions they crescendo to a fever pitch rather like cicadas at Christmas. I hardly slept wondering if 'sent' actually meant 'received'...?
No comments:
Post a Comment